You're ready to take action on your writing and publishing dreams.
You want a supportive, progress-focused, business-forward community.
You want to level up your author journey and your commitment to your writing.
You're ready to hold yourself accountable and succeed on your terms.
Enter your bullet points here..
You're looking for instant success.
You're not prepared to level up your time and effort investment.
You're not open to letting other authors help you with new ideas, strategies and techniques.
You're not ready to meet publishing as a business challenge.
Enter your bullet points here..
- How much is it and how often?The membership is a monthly fee of $37, billed automatically via either PayPal or Stripe (credit card) and your billing date is every month on the date you joined. We don't offer refunds, but only because the membership is a month-to-month commitment and you're free to cancel at any time.
- Is this right for me if I've been publishing for a while?Yes! We have members who've written and published dozens of books. The community is publishing agnostic (we encourage and support indie, traditional and hybrid authors!) and designed for authors on all different publishing paths. Of course, your experience/results will differ from those of a less experienced author, but as someone who is a self-described lifelong learner, I firmly believe there's always something new to learn and things I can help you think differently about in your publishing journey via From Written to Recommended.
- What types of writing is the community geared toward?Any genre fiction. I personally specialize in romance, mystery, and women's fiction, so I use a lot of examples of those genres, but we have members writing romance, mystery, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, YA, middle grade, women's fiction, etc. The membership isn't geared toward nonfiction writing but a lot of the publishing concepts and discussions are the same whether it's fiction or nonfiction.
- How will I know if this membership isn't for me?It's not for you if you say things like "All Lives Matter" or if you think people worry too much about books and publishing being "politically correct".
The membership is founded on the idea of being a positive and inclusive place, but we're not going to say there's no politics, because people's lives are being impacted and legislated every day.
This community was formed to be a safe, welcoming group, inclusive of all who may have previously not felt heard or included in prior memberships or communities. This group will always be 100% LGBTQIA+ friendly, supportive of Black Lives Matter, open to people of all ethnicities, race, gender, disability, religion, sexuality, background, and will demonstrate that human rights are not debatable or open for interpretation or politicizing.
It's also not for you if you're offended by swearing (I say fuck a lot), sex jokes, or other forms of humor.
- I don't live in the United States, are there specific times I have to be available?No, the membership has members from a variety of time zones across the globe.
The only thing that has a specific time is the monthly industry expert webinar or Q&A, which depends on the guest's schedule.
If you cannot attend for any reason, you can watch the recording and read the transcript afterward, they'll always be available to you.
- Is the membership accessible to people with sight or hearing difficulties?All recorded and live video content is captioned.
The community is on Mighty Network, which is accessible to screen readers but does not have alt-text for images, so we ask members to provide alt-text in the post when providing an image.
From Written to Recommended VIP Membership$37
- Today's payment
- From Written to Recommended VIP Membership$37
- Future payments
All prices in USD